Leverage the PCRplus Advantage at Your Urgent Care Clinic
Cepheid’s GeneXpert®Xpress system and CLIA waived respiratory test menu deliver lab-quality PCR results to improve patient outcomes and drive operational efficiencies.
Xpert® Xpress CoV-2 plus*
Xpert® Xpress CoV-2/Flu/RSV plus*
Xpert® Xpress Strep A
Multiplex PCR Testing to Differentiate Your Urgent Care
Video Demonstration of GeneXpert Xpress system
RT-PCR in Urgent Care
Our portfolio of easy-to-use, on-demand tests
Choose the PCRplus advantage.
- Accurate results that clinicians and patients can rely on.
- Speed and efficiency to deliver on-demand answers WHEN they are needed most.
- A flexible delivery platform, like the GeneXpert® system and Xpert® test cartridges that can deliver those results WHERE they are needed, from the lab to the point of care.
- Quality of test design has a proven track record of delivering quality across a broad menu of test products. Experience matters.
- Simplicity that provides a solution that is easy to learn, adopt, and operate across a variety of settings and users.
US-IVD In Vitro Diagnostic Test.
* These tests have not been FDA cleared or approved. These tests have been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories. Xpert Xpress CoV-2 plus has been authorized only for the detection of nucleic acids from SARS-CoV-2, and not for any other viruses or pathogens. Xpert Xpress CoV-2/Flu/RSV plus has been authorized only for the simultaneous qualitative detection and differentiation of nucleic acids from SARS-CoV-2, influenza A, influenza B, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and not for any other viruses or pathogens. The emergency use of these products is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.